RotoLab 2018 GP - Windows version
The General Platform (GP) versions of RotoLab are the Mac
version and the new Windows version listed below. They are functionally identical. While the
goal was to retain as much of the look and feel of the original classic Windows version
as possible, there are some differences. In general, most of the functionality is
retained while adding some new features and functions. The most important
addition is the BABS module which is only available to current ronshandler.com
members. Members can obtain an unlock key on their site to show the BABS screen
in the GP versions of RotoLab. Other than that, RotoLab GP is very similar
to the classic Windows version.
- The RotoLab GP version is covered with your normal purchased
- This is the first year of this version. I would expect
a few problems to popup here and there, but most of the code is well tested from
the Mac side.
- Install the Windows version from the Link below.
- Send over the Program ID from HOME / PASSWORDS to
- The BABS module is for members of ronshandler.com You can go to their
site and read about it.
- Minimum Windows Requirements: Windows 7 and above is supported. RotoLab GP will not run on Windows XP. Still researching Windows Vista to
see if it is compatible.
GP (General Platform) Windows Version
| UPDATING TO A
NEW PATCH VERSION: When
you see a new version posted, both the Mac and Windows GP versions can be
updated by simply re-installing the program. Your data is not affected, as
it is stored under your user account. All a reinstall does is replace the
application bundle, not the player or league data.